Fraser Valley Beaders Recipes
We don't always have a formal eating/snacking component to our meetings, but when we do, we like to share the information there as with our crafts.
Very Berry Cloud Cake
- In bowl, combine gelatin & 2 cups boiling water. Add 1 cup ice cold water and chill until mixture is consistency of thin mayonnaise.
- Stir in 1/2 of whipped topping, torn cake pieces & 2 cups strawberries, then fill mold (line mold with plastic wrap for ease in serving)
- Chill until set; unmold and frost with rest of whipped topping (or serve on side)
- Garnish with rest of berries.
- per serving, 208 cal, 3 gr protein, 36 gr carbs 5 gr fat (if not using light topping) 1 gr fiber 0 cholestrol
- substitute any jello flavour & berries or fruit that you like, almost any combo would be delish.