We don't always have a formal eating/snacking component to our
meetings, but when we do, we like to share the information there
as with our crafts.
- In bowl, combine gelatin & 2 cups boiling water. Add 1 cup
ice cold water and chill until mixture is consistency of thin
- Stir in 1/2 of whipped topping, torn cake pieces & 2 cups
strawberries, then fill mold (line mold with plastic wrap for
ease in serving)
- Chill until set; unmold and frost with rest of whipped
topping (or serve on side)
- Garnish with rest of berries.
- per serving, 208 cal, 3 gr protein, 36 gr carbs 5 gr fat
(if not using light topping) 1 gr fiber 0 cholestrol
- substitute any jello flavour & berries or fruit that you
like, almost any combo would be delish.